Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Persistent

As we know, it's hard getting rid of kittens... This morning, Angel landed in my lap as I drank coffee, read emails, and listened to internet radio. He was, of course, very soft and sweet, but eventually there were other things to do. So I toted him into the bedroom, tucked him in with Cyrrie, and went to the kitchen for more coffee - only to trip over... Angel. Picked him up, gave him another hug, then went on to other am duties, like petting and sweet-talking other cats and kittens. As I sat on the floor, with Cloud and Buddy on the couch, I became aware of someone settling in on my lap. Angel, of course. (Fortunately, Cloud did not notice.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Hokule'a Kealoha said...

besotted besotted besotted...

Aint love grand!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Isn't it just - and love's what they're all about... Ok, feed us, whatever - but don't you dare forget about the hugs, kisses, pets, sweet talk, etc. And here's Angel jumping up to help me type...

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home