Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Some Thoughts On Time And Space

Time:
Somehow or other, Cloud and Cyrano are a whole year older than I have been thinking - I keep telling people, oh, they're around a year and a half, but if they were born in May of 2004, then clearly they are older. This is just not right!
Space, Or Perhaps Size...
Little Angel, runt of the litter, noticibly outgrew AreToo in both size and weight. Now, however, little AreToo has a fat little tummy, while Angel remains sleek and slim... (It's a very cute fat little tummy!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Hokule'a Kealoha said...

Makoa did that too, then he grew and grew and grew... to be a 25 lb big boy!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh, I hope! My Mouse was 25 lbs - pleasingly plump, but not actually fat - he was magnificent! I do have a thing for big cats!! (At 15 lbs, Petunnia seems big, but it's because I can't really remember how big Mouse was...) (Cloud is my first dainty little thing, but I confess I dote on her, too....)

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meera has become a little chunker (and I mean that only affectionately, with love for her plumpity). Her frame is still tiny, but from above I can see the bulge around her middle. Kai, on the other hand, is sleek as sleek can be...

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home