Sunday, March 25, 2007

Looking Back Over Today

The kittens had a great morning, spent mostly kicking each other in the head - with Cyrrie agonizing over whether to join in or not. Cloud had another emotional melt down, but later she made a point of seeking out her human - she kissed her nose, she kissed her toes - as if to say, I know they're not your fault - well, not exactly, not entirely - but even if they are mostly your fault, I love you anyway... And, finally, we're halfway through Lucy's meds! Woohooo! Light at the end of the tunnel...

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Whenever a new cat (or kitten!) joined the household at Casa de Los Gatos, the older ones would cast me a peculiarly jaundiced look as if to say, "You know there are pills you can take to prevent this sort of thing." and "Doesn't our parent know how kittens are made?" It made me feel quite immoral.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

What does an "emotional meltdown" look like on Cloud? I'm curious!

And, as usual, Political Cat has me in stitches.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home