Thursday, April 19, 2007

Kissy-Faces: It's Nature, I Think

Cloud and Cyrrie are, Angel and Aretoo are not. Petunnia is. Buddy is. Banshee and Lucy, not. The kissy-faces are the ones who wash you - sometimes it's just a few quick licks, sometimes... not. Today Cloud was snoozing on one chair, with little Cyrrie on the other. The human sat on the floor with the camera, but after a while the temptation to pet them became irresistible. They woke up just enough to grab her hands - Cyrrie the left, Cloud the right - and hold them and wash... And wash. And wash. And wash....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Oh, my! The memories that brings back. I had forgotten that my Keiki did that. It always seemed so sweet, since they often bathed each other's ears, etc., that they would also choose to make sure I was up-to-sniff too. (Sweet little sandpaper tongues!)

1:05 AM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Why, just today, Bandicoot and Zingiber, inspired by this post, proceeded to give me a hearty wash - punctuated with shrieks when they used sharp claws to hold down washable parts.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home