Monday, June 11, 2007

Cyrrie's Morning

I.
In the computer room, he had to agitate for attention - Notice me, pet me, let me gobble your fingers, pick me up, let me go, start all over (and over and over and over...). (And over and over and....)
II.
In the kitchen, the human turned away from the sink looking for a dish towel. Not knowing Cyrrie was right at her feet (she was in the kitchen, after all), she inadvertently driped a drop of water on him. He ran into the dining room, twitching, washing and looking back toward the kitchen in the most poignantly reproachful way...
III.
It got worse - human had peaches for breakfast. (Without cream...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

I wish you could show us a picture of Cyrrie in the computer room, trying to get your attention. I loved your post a few days ago about Cyrrie trying to get your attention on his tippy toes.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home