Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Homesick

Here I am in a way cool internet cafe in downtown Seattle, and all I want to do is go to the blog and look at my babes! Miss ya, cats and "kittens" and human friends... After the worst travel day in my experience - finally got into Seattle about 4:00 am, home time - I got up early with jet lag and have enjoyed myself ever since: walking Pike market, shopping (earrings and books) and eating good food - but please don't anybody read that last little bit to the guys.... (PC, I definitely will call them later and tell them that I'm pining away!) (Cause it will, of course, be true....)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Fortunately, for you, you have some exceptional pictures of the 922 kittens ready for you to look at to stave off some of the homesickness!

Glad you've found time to have fun. I'm sure the babes won't begrudge you a little happiness and fun in this crazy world. I think they (the kittens) are what keep us sane in the midst of the topsy turnvy political situation going on.

But also, a brief respite from what's usual and a chance to do some sightseeing is also good for what ails you. Maybe we'd stay on a more even keel if we took longer breaks/vacations, like the French do.

Have fun and enjoy yourself to the max.

8:41 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, Sandy, Sandy, Sandy! You know the felinquents will begrudge any second of happiness one has without them! Why, the first time I left The Princess Faridah Peeples alone (for a whole night, for goodness' sake) she climbed up on the roof and refused to get down (until dinnertime, when she magically appeared by the kitchen door). Dear Lizzy, have a wonderful time anyway. They won't speak to you for a week, if they remember for that long, but they wouldn't speak to you for a week even if you'd had a miserable time, so enjoy. Thank goodness there's so many beautiful pictures of all 922.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home