Monday, August 27, 2007

Bummer, Cont.

I tried again to post my little video of the boyz wrastling - I got an error message saying report it to Blogger support, with this blog id and this other number, I forget what it was... Well. Blogger support turns out to be somewhat unnavigable - at least to an amateur like me - with no place to plug in the numbers I so carefully copied. My best guess is that maybe the clip was too long, but that is a total guess since I saw nothing mentioning video on the help pages I was linked to.

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Dear Lizzy, that just means Blogger is temporarily bloggered. Keep trying. It happens to me fairly regularly with posts (I haven't tried video yet).

11:47 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Thank you for the encouragement, PoliticalCat - I WILL try again - picture Scatlett O'Hara, As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again! Or similar... (Or not!)

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home