Saturday, August 25, 2007

Video!

Earlier today I was at the computer when Angel came in and started to play with the wire thingy. (They can ignore it for days or weeks, but then suddenly it will catch their attention and they'll go crazy for a while.) Since it was finally action I went to get the camera! Of course, when I came back to the computer room, Angel, who had been playing wildly all the time, stopped utterly still, turned to stone, in fact, staring at me and the camera. Then, for reasons all his own, he started up again, and I was able to take my little video clip. (The unintended audio came from the radio being on - anyone recognize that voice?) After that it took me a while to realize I didn't need YouTube to post the clip to the blog, but it's on YouTube, too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home