Thursday, September 13, 2007

Not Familiar With Our Weird Little Ways

I.
This morning I emptied the bathtub water bowl but did not refil it right away- in fact I left it on the floor. Lisa, bless her heart, filled it up and put it back on the floor - by the time I noticed, it was, of course, emptied again...
II.
Just now I noticed AreToo back in The Corner, and I kept saying Come on, get out of there, you silly "kitten" - until I realized Lisa had straightened up the bookcase and the television, and that AreToo was, once again, stuck (well, not really, but he seemed to think he was)....
III.
Those bowls that they won't eat out of? Well, they were the only ones left on the floor by Lisa. When the human got home tonight, they were empty.....

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Shocking! What goes on when your back is turned! Good thing you have webcams now to spy on them with.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Aretoo's adventures in the Corner -- I wonder what attracts him to that spot? Maybe he just likes being rescued?

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home