Sunday, October 07, 2007

Yesterday And Today: Contests

Yesterday
The current winner of the Mystify Mom contest is, well, a mystery, but when the human came home from Tea and Tabby Cats she found a sprig of faux forget-me-not in the hallway - no idea at all where it came from...
Today
The current winner of the Let's Gross Out Mom contest is... Lucy! Just now the human went to trim her claws, and there, impaled, was a dead fly! When the human finally managed to stop spazzing, she got a kleenex and got rid of the corpse. The good news is, plumpkin Lucy is still fast enough to nail a fly...! (Is that where that expression comes from??)

4 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Ewww!! That beats my millipede story!! How did it stay ON?

4:58 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Skewered like a little bug-kebab, feh! Someday you'll find the remainder of the faux forget-me-not and it'll remind you of this incident, and you'll stop and laugh out loud, remembering. How many memories they leave us!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

My real Siamesers left many sweet memories, but now I'm finding that peeking into the lives of the various internet kitties is almost as satisfying!

I love to hear about all the little incidents in the lives of your 922 cats and kittenz.

P.S. I'm enjoying Katamari! Thanks for giving me the link to her site. She's adorable.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Hi, Sandy - When exactly is your surgery? Also: Glad to have turned you onto Katamari - she is quite the little irresistible, isn't she?

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home