Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Unexpected Angel

In my small and crowded bedroom, I frequently dump stuff on the corner of the big dresser: unfolded laundry, sometimes, but more typically whatever I am taking off at the moment, always promising to hang it up any minute now (not). Tonight, coming around the corner of the closet door, there was Angel! All sprawled out on a couple of hand-me-down sweatshirts (given to facilitate my cold weather protesting). I was seconds away from dropping a sweater right on him! Thank goodness my lightning reflexes prevented that horrible deed...
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Sometimes, the children appreciate the warmth of a sweater! Home again, and a whole day spent kissing faces, nibbling ears, smooching paws, scratching little chins, and nuzzling soft bellies. Even Gustav Teh Psycho Kitty came for hugs and kisses and pets. Slept surrounded by warm kitties and awoke resolved to visit yours. Kisses to all, and happy holidays and warm hugs!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're home! And your little loves must be just ecstatic... You give yours an extra cuddle from moi! (We all - I mean, they all - just had FancyFeast, and tonight they did such a good job of cleaning their saucers, I'm feeling guilty about not having given them an extra can...)

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home