Friday, February 15, 2008

FancyFeasting

I.
As I drove home last night, feeling much much worse than anticipated, I made a firm decision: No FancyFeast tonight. Yes, they're overdue, and yes, it's a holiday, but it's not like they're starving or even actually hungry or even peckish, after all. They'll live. They'll get over it. They'll just have to. Right...
II.
In addition to 3 cans of "regular" FancyFeast (most of them will only eat Flaked Fish and Shrimp), I opened the freebie - one of those EvenFancierFeasts -(and way more expensive) that came in a bag of crunchies recently. I put out 3 saucers of it, in addition to 6 then 7 of the usual. Nobody but Cloud would touch it, but she very patiently and determinedly went from saucer to saucer, polishing off the entire can, and then nibbled wherever other cats and "kittens" had failed to absolutely clean their little plates... At one point I said, Cloud, You're not going to hurt yourself, are you? (Tape worm? Black hole?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Cloud, where do you put it all?

Such a sweet little glutton!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home