Friday, April 04, 2008

Heart Is Hurting

Remembering. Human was in high school. And cat-less, then, actually... Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn. And thank you, Randi, because in years past, you did such a great job of giving honor to Martin and that last incredible speech. Earlier this year, a student asked me if I could help him find something besides the "I have a dream..." Oddly, I had just a few minutes before printed out the Riverside Church speech, which I handed over. Damn. Gonna go hug a cat or "kitten" and cry into her/his fur...

4 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Bandicoot sez, "Don't cry, Lizzy dear." He's right, you know. Today is a day to celebrate Dr. King.

Don't mourn, children, Organize! as another great figure once said (slightly paraphrased, apologies to the original).

8:22 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Bless that sweet darlin' lil Bandicoot! And you, TPC - Yes! Fist is raised and waving about...

10:11 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Yes, he is a darling child. So caring.

Glad you're feeling better, Lizzy. Together, we will make Dr. King's dream a reality!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is an amazing blog- I am a great cat lover and I loved the photos. Nice job! ^^

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home