Friday, July 25, 2008

Day Off Blogging

First I took a bunch of bad cat and "kitten" pics, then I took some of flowers and tomatoes, then I took a video of Miss (Ms?) Cloud's tres spoiled birdz - and then the batteries went kaput! The story of my life...

I did give them a cardboard box - AreToo, Angel and Petunnia have all dutifully spent time in it - I'm probably going to have to fine the others for un-catlike behavior....

Lucy needs to be combed, but I need at least 2 more hands - so often, dealing with cats and "kittens" do I wish I were a many armed Hindu goddess.....

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

There is nothing one can say in response to this but %^D.

You can tell me what's upsetting you, if anything still is. You were so kind and supportive when I was going through my various traumas.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

You are so sweet! I admit to not being good at sorting out stressors - work is, well, work - and I need a new porch - $$$ - and then there's the war, etc. But thank God for these darling little furries who decided 5 or 10 thousand yrs ago to hang with us - I swoon sometimes at how beautiful (and sweet) they are...

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home