Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another This Morning

I was sitting on the living room floor with coffee and laptop and Cyrrie. Cyrrie was delighted that he didn't have to reach so far to attract my attention - he was rolling around beside me, being petted, hugging my hand, gobbling my fingers, and mega-purring. Enter the Angel. At first he was adorable, too. He went over to the toy storage (igloo on top of stool), stood on his tippies, stuck his head into the igloo and came out with a fuzzytoy clamped in his teef. He trotted off and played with it for a while. Good Angel, I thought, cute Angel! Soon he came back to the igloo and looked in, but this he came away empty, er, teefed? Not finding a toy to suit his fancy, he looked around, looked at the innocent and happy Cyrrie, and pounced!

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

I have an addition to the menagerie this week — Boca, the neighbours' rescue kitteh. She's a Manx tortie with white socks and boots and a white jabot and given to biting those who pet her. Her people will be back in a week, so she's being a royal pain because she knows we all feel for her being all hoominless.

What do you do when you have to go away? Is there someone who comes to take care of the little devils?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Please give Boca an air-kiss from me, if that's safe to do... How good of you to take her in - don't the gatos object? Our grandhuman and sister-in-law fed the babies, etc., the last time I went away, but it is definitely problematic - although I could probably enlist some cat-doting librarians if worse came to worst...

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home