Saturday, August 09, 2008

More Sweet

This am, I totally did not want to wake up. I was dreaming that I was visiting someone in an incredibly beautiful home - simple, natural, elegant, original - all I wanted was for the dream to go on so I could continue to look... Eventually, though, I had to give up hitting the snooze button, and pull myself together to go to work. Imagine my delight when I made it to the dining room, and there were Cloud and Cyrrie, sleeping together again, on the table top....

3 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Are you feeling OK? You had a little patch o' teh blue for a bit there ... hope everything's just ducky with alla youse.

9:06 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

In case yer feeling blue again, here's a nice story about a dog who was unjustly accused and won his court case. Bonus Buddy pic with Cyrrie and La Casa shenanigans.

Oh, yeah, and a very special post for Sandy, which you might like.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

PC - that little peeping-Tom Tiger - what a crackup! Thanks for remembering the wedding, which takes place in two weeks. But that's why you haven't heard much from me lately. Life is a bit complex and its summertime hot, which slows me down a bit.

I dreamed a lovely dream that me and my siblings were all moving back into our old family home of many years ago (we lived there when I was between the ages of 6 to 10).

We were all happy to be together and we were cleaning out and fixing up everything after the last owner had left.

The rooms were slightly different, but I just thought everything had been renovated - much more space, etc.

Looking forward to sharing the wedding experience with my siblings. We all seem to be on the same page and things are moving along fairly smoothly (so far - fingers crossed!).

I'll peek back in from time to time with comments whenever I can.

Lizzy, I hope all is going well for you and that your little ones are cheering you up as necessary.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home