Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chair Blogging

After my shower this morning, Lucy declined to jump up on my lap as I sat in the rocking chair in the computer room - possibly because AreToo was hangin' in there, ready to critique her jumping-up style. So, what could I do? But take my coffee cup to the dining room table to hang with Lucy instead. I pulled - tried to pull - a chair out to sit on - by the feel of it if it wasn't AreToo it was at least 'Toonya - I could barely move it! Imagine my surprise when part of Cloud appeared from under the tablecloth - sleepy Cloud! Easily caught! But when I actually picked her up she was all but weightless... A new mutant ability? Manipulating gravity, perhaps?? Anyway, the human got a 2-fer - Lucy and Cloud cuddlez... Can there be a better start to a day???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home