Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Irrational Anxiety Blogging

Since I will be working a very long day tomorrow, I went in late today. (Which actually only meant I spent the day working from home...) All morning it was me and AreToo awake, everyone else snoozing. Some were countable - Cyrrie on the couch, Banshee and Lucy on the dining room table, Petunnia on the bed. Buddy, Cloud and Angel were out of sight, although Buddy and Cloud surfaced after noon - Cloud to munch crunchies, Buddy to roll around a patch of carpet where catnip had been sprinkled recently. It was only after I was in the car and on my way that I realized I had not actually eye-balled the Angel since 8:00 am or so.... Of course I knew Angel was ok, but it wasn't until I actually got home that I breathed a sigh of relief - Cloud, 'Toonya, Banshee, AreToo, Cyrrie, Buddy, Lucy and..... Angel! Whew!

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

I know. It's pathetic, really, but I count noses several times a day and have a conniption fit if one or more noses is missing. I've learned not to let Madu yank my chain so much. He likes to crawl into teh crawl space and fall asleep and as far as HE's concerned, good luck with calling HIS name. Once the eyelids close on those peepers, the automatic hearing shutdown occurs. Little creep. IAGTHSC!

Today's captcha: tarro
Hmm -- time to read the cards?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

He does it on purpose! That little dickens knows every which way to yank your chain! LOL!

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home