Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Serious Therapy Blogging, Seriously

In no particular order:
The Moon
I drove home tonight in pouring rain, but it let up just as I got close. On the last block or so, a patch of sky opened up - dark around the edges, way dramatic - with a no longer full but still enormous moon perfectly centered and adorned with lacy little wisps of luminous cloud stuff...
The Car
This morning I went out to feed the birds/squirrels before leaving for work, and there on the driveway was a huge puddle of orangish? pinkish? crud - right under the front end of my car. Yikes! So I went straight to my place of car repair, where the first thing they told me was that they couldn't open my hood. Huh? And when they did open it, the new hood release cable was going to cost $100 plus... Ok, I can deal with that. But then, there's nothing wrong with the "fluid levels or the pressure" - so what is that crud all over my driveway?? They're going to do the tests again tomorrow.
The Library's E Classroom
Temperature around 90'. Plus a high pitched, high volume screaming sound coming from one of the vents - teach under those conditions? Worse yet, learn? Give me a break, and fill in your own adjective.
The Angel
This morning Angel was making me nutz - How cute am I, he asked himself, and set out to push the envelop... Now that's my best memory of the day, beating out even the beautiful moon... Oh, Angel, YAC! (Cute, cuter, cutest!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home