Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shopping!

I went to the farmer's market today - I usually spend between $5 and $10 on veggies, fruits and plants...

Today I went nuts - bought a bracelet! For $10 whole - it's made out of unakite and goldstone, and very pretty... I'd been seeing unakite in jewelry catalogs for the last couple of years, but only today, when I looked it up online, did I realize that I already had a piece - a little lizard sculpture that I got in Ann Arbor probably 5 or 6 years ago...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unakite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldstone_(gemstone)

They guys are saying, bracelet? sculpture? Is that like a toy? Or, sez Cyrrie, better yet, like food??

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Anyone who has eye-balled me lately know that the absolutely last thing I need is another bracelet! But I supose this explains how I got here...

4:44 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Well, not having eyeballed you lately, or even early, I will congratulate. Teh unakite is very pretty!

Teh kitties are being perfect monsters today, so I suppose the captcha is appropriate: tasing. It's what meh need to do.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home