Monday, July 13, 2009

Act III, Scene II

This am we continued the open door policy - for about 5 hrs: there was bad language - mostly on Nubie's part - but no actual violence, i.e., contact (I think Cyrrie and AreToo got their respective butts patted, but it was nothing compared to being smacked by Cloud). I delayed going to work for a bit, but when I saw she'd reached her limit I closed the door. Tonight was more of the same, with the exception that she got up into the attic where I so did not want her to get - but she came back down in due time so all wuz well. Petunnia insisted on coming into the computer room and laying on Nubie's blankie - not a good move. Human gently discouraged Petunnia, probably just in time! I think we're making acceptable progress, and perhaps sometime this week we'll dispense with the door altogether. Btw, the Angel is chastened. It is hilarious...

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

What do you mean, the Angel is chastened? I'm dying to find out@!

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home