Friday, July 24, 2009

Human Should Do Better

Especially when it comes to the stories of sweet and good, of sweeter and gooder, er, better - and - if we're not to sweetest yet, we're on our way!
I
Have I mentioned how she sleeps "with" the Angel - and the Angel sleeps "with" her - even if she beat him up only an hour or so before...
II
So, there's AreToo, backed up against the bed by her; there's Mom sayin' Be good, be sweet, all in vain... You can see the moment when the Droidling's nerve cracks - what you can't see is how Mr. Pudgy melts and vanishes under the bed - literally, you couldn't see it. Turn around? Bend down? Nope, he was just... gone. And then she was right after him, her little butt twitching as the front of her tried heroically to smack her very own adopted sib. (Oh, and a few minutes later, all was forgotten...)
III
This morning there was a confrontation with Angel right outside the computer room; Angel stood his ground, she backed down, and ducked into the computer room where the human was, er, computing. What a good girl! I said! How smart! How sweet! What a good girl! The good girl came over to the rocking chair and put her paws on the arm. Then she cuddled the arm and rubbed her face on it. Then she wrapped her fangs around her human's arm, and, looking the human right in the eye, did not bite. For a long long moment. Wicked twinkly eyes...

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

To borrow from Mike Malloy - Have I said yet how much I LOVE this kitten? :)

10:10 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, teh cute! And to not even bite, what a good good girl!

You love her? Really? I would never have guessed.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Hi, TPC! I'm so glad to hear from you - HOW ARE YOU?? Many people want to know... (She is somethin' else, I got to admit it...!)

8:12 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

I R teh sufferz. The knee is healing and good, but physical therapy is painful and I'm trying to lower my medication intake at the same time, which isn't working well. Must speak to doctor tomorrow. Also, some horrible emotional, you know, Bloom County closet escapees-type neuroses have reappeared after many years in closet safely sealed away, due to ... oh, I don't know how to say it. Finding old friends means finding the baggage that goes with them. Does that make sense? I'll email you, that's best. Luv to all teh furrz and tehr hoominz, tpc

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home