Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

FancyFeast for all! And good news for the poor, technically challenged, human: After finally getting new rechargeable batteries for the camera, and then not using it for several weeks, the human was shocked to find it dead. She recharged the batteries, put them back in the camera, and... nothing. Oh, noes! I thought, I bought the wrong batteries! I killed the camera! However, when I decided to try re-recharging, I noticed that one battery wasn't exactly aligned in the charger. Could that be the reason? Setting it straight, I let them recharge, but didn't try them out in the camera until just now. Expecting the worst, instead my camera came back to life, and I took pictures and everything. This, along with cats and "kittens" of course, has cheered me up considerably. (Now all I need is help with (re) installing printer drivers and resetting a router...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Anything i can do to help...printer driver or router-wise, just say the word...

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home