Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Lizzy Accounts For Herself

It wasn't exactly that I stopped blogging - I was blogging, every day, in my head... And I will try to dredge some of those posts up from memory. But in so many ways I was feeling like a bird caught in an oil spill - stuck in a sticky dark poison. Thankfully, there were moments - probably many of them - of the sweet and good - many (but certainly not all) connected with the crew, they guys, the bunnies, the - somebody help me, I need some euphemisms here. The cats and "kittens"! There, I've said it outright. And do you know, I used to think complacently about their guardian angels...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, it is good to hear your voice.

I am not quite sure what to say, but maybe I can point out that once we have passed Groundhog Day, we have made it halfway from the dark solstice to the spring equinox, which is not quite yet spring really, but still -- the daylight is coming! It is, it is.

--mismn

12:14 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Hi, Mismn - It was so nice to see your comment! And yes, the days are definitely getting longer - I notice it at both ends, and also totally appreciate the words of encouragement... I hope you're well!

5:30 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

The sun is shining brightly out here, the kitties of La Casa are enjoying the hillside, and our worries have lifted because Lizzy is back!

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home