Thursday, March 29, 2007

OMG!

I came home planning to blog about something else, but I am so dumbfounded by what has just happened...! Never, never, never!! have I seen Buddy stand up for himself!!! But tonight when we did the dancing dishes thing with the FancyFeast, and when Cyrrie in the kitchen abandoned his plate half-full and went into the living room, I hurried to bring Buddy in a new plate, because I knew without looking that Cyrrie had disemplated him. Imagine my astonishment when I find Cyrrie sitting plateless beside Buddy, whose own head is down - finishing up his own FancyFeast for the first time ever! (Well, ever being post Cloud and Cyrano...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Has Buddy begun to assert himself lately? It seems that a couple of days ago you blogged about how unusual it is to wake up to Buddy on the pillow.

P.S. I keep getting error messages from Blogger when I post a comment today. Never happened before.

2:24 AM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Poor Buddy! He has to live up to his name, y'know, and be friendly instead of assertive! Although it appears that a certain devilish Someone might be causing a readjustment of roles in your household.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home