Friday, May 18, 2007

It Was My Bad

Human here: I had just watered the hanging plants in the living room when Cloud came in and scratched the scratching post! Pleased, I said, Cloud you're such a good little cat - intense, but so good.Then I went into the kitchen. Then I heard a very intense crash from the living room - when I got there, one of the hanging plants was down, with broken clay, dirt and water all over the end table, window sill, floor and curtains. And Cloud no where to be seen. And Petunnia lounging around looking innocent in an extremely self-righteous way. But how can I blame Cloud, when I clearly dissed her and she had to do what she could to salvage her rep...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

How considerate of Cloud's feelings you are! Just cracks me up! That's one of the reasons I love your blog.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Hi, Sandy -
How's it going? Cloud says to thank you so much for sympathizing with her plight - it seems not everybody sees it the way that we do... :)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home