Thursday, August 30, 2007

"Kitten" Stuck In A Corner

Our computer room is a bit crowded, what with 6 book cases, 2 arm chairs, a never watched television, desk, printer table, etc. In the corner behind the television, there's a little bit of space for a lamp. The kittens have all gotten back there, which is bad, because they can jump in from the bookcase, but to get out they have to go under the desk - with all the wires and cables. So I try to discourage them from going back there. This morning I just missed stopping AreToo - no longer a kitten - from jumping down into the corner. The problem was, he didn't come back out. Instead he stood on his tippy toes, with his little paws on the book case, looking pathetic. I tried and tried to coax him around to the desk side, but no. In the end I had to move plants and a heavy mirror in order to be able to move the television enough to help him escape. (I didn't even take his picture, standing there with that "rescue me" look in his big brown eyes...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home