Sunday, February 24, 2008

Healing Properties Of Cats And "Kittens"

I am actually feeling a bit better today, even after 2 nights of coughing/not sleeping... It was surprisingly restful to lie there in the dark, surrounded by babes - specifically, AreToo and 'Toonya on pillows to my right, and Angel on, well, me. Angel takes a limpet approach to sleeping with his human - and when the coughing got so bad, he'd leave but come back in minutes to settle in again on her knees... (Oh, and Buddy, Lucy and Cyrrie popped up for a quick Hi, there, while Cloud and Banshee visited but stayed floor-level.)

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Poor Lizzy! Still sick! I send you many healing thoughts. If you were a little closer, I'd bring you chicken soup, but alas!

It's sweet how thoughtful the children can be when they want to.

8:19 PM  
Blogger poe said...

Oh Lizzy, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, but this has gone on too long! I've been so worried about you. Take good care, friend.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home