Friday, February 15, 2008

More Petunnia Guilt

A little while ago, Petunnia and I were on the couch, and she stretched and caught her claw in the arm. When I went to rescue her, she screamed and ran away, and I realized I had done something to her bad leg. I could not have felt worse, and when she wouldn't let me look at her leg - or even give her a pet - I did the only thing I could think of: i.e., cover every surface in the living room - floor, chairs, couch, tables - with a thick layer of catnip. Needless to say, all is well now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Sounds like your guilt trips benefit all 922 cats and kittens equally!

P.S. Lizzy - the news tonight talked about how the flu season is at its peak -- is that what you've had? They said the current flu vaccine doesn't seem to be able to deflect the particular strain of virus that is prevalent.

Hope you're feeling better every day.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home