Friday, March 14, 2008

Huge Relief

For a while it looked like I'd be going in to the College for a few hours this evening - in an administrative capacity. Got let off, and I think the extra 12 or so hours of rest will make a difference when have to I go in tomorrow morning. Since then, I got to witness 2 sweet scenes:
I
Angel and AreToo, sharing a single sunbeam in the middle of the living room floor, wrastling in slow motion - as if neither one wants to actually win or lose, but only to stay together in the sunbeam.
II
Later on, on the bed - Angel and Cyrrie, with Cyrrie washing Angel's face, and washing and washing and washing. (Better Angel than me, says the sadly thin-skinned human...)

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Will you be up to it tomorrow morning?

The bruvvers are just too cute. Especially when they're being sweet and loving. Cyrrie: what is with the obsessive-compulsive licking? Zingiber does that too. I usually nudge him towards the Gojira, who bats him with her paw when she's had enough. (She's my enforcer.)

Sleep well, feel better.

9:58 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

For you, Lizzy: Chinese herbal medicine shows promise against eczema.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home