Saturday, March 08, 2008

Water Wars

Cloud was in the bathtub, quality-testing the "new water, good water" that the human had just replaced in the yellow plastic tipping bowl. The shower curtain was about 1/2 closed, with a smaller gap on one side - perfect for Angel to slip up onto the edge of the tub, and then down behind a convenient bulge in the inner curtain. Cloud continued to drink, completely unsuspecting, but the busybody human lifted the curtain and exposed the sneaky Angel, who was almost nose to nose with his little nemesis. Cloud looked horrified. Angel looked... betrayed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

LOL!

He never stops! It seems like his little mind is always busily on to the next little trick to play. Do you suppose he'll slow down with age?

2:28 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Hi, Sandy -
He's a rascal, but an excellent little knee-warmer for a bedridden human...

3:25 PM  
Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Lizzy - please take time to rest and use Angel's warm little body to sooth you -- I think you've been working too hard and now it's catching up with you and downtime is being forced on you. Hope you'll soon be full of energy and health.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Thanks for those good wishes - this thing really has hit me hard... But I've had 4 days of rest, and I'm hoping 1 more day will put me over the top! (Even then I'll try to take it easy for a bit.) (And I just gave Angel a kiss for you!)

7:56 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Well, of course he looked betrayed! You just er, ratted? him out to the one being on the planet who thinks of him as a personal punching bag.

I can't believe I'm sympathizing with Angel. Charm will do that, I suppose.

What Sandy said, Lizzy. Plus a big kiss for each little nose.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home