Sunday, April 06, 2008

A Thumb-Nibbler

And Pottering-About Blogging: It is so irritating to me that I am still so weak - I've got 4 days left of antibiotics, and I'm hoping once they're done I'll feel more normal... So today I do a little vacuuming, and then go rest. Cull a few more books (my goal is to have not one more book than will fit on the bookshelves, of which there are many) and go rest. Wash some stockings and - you get the idea. And hopefully get some more photoblogging in there, too.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Rest as much as you need to, B.Ct sez. Why, he often rests for 20 hours a day, and it makes his fur sleek and silky and his eyes bright and his tail bushy.

Surely you want bright eyes, sleek silky fur, and a bushy tail?

PS: How's the squirrel doing?

1:56 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Smiled and lol'd! Many thx to Bandicoot and his excellent human! About the squirrel, I wish I knew - even though I mostly managed to put the food out, I wasn't watching as closely when I was so sick. However, recently there was a small rather scruffy one, that had me wondering if it had regrown some fur... I really hope so.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home