Saturday, July 26, 2008

Traffic Jam

Early this am, as I was trying to get ready for work, Petunnia and Cloud and I were all trapped in the bathroom, by... Angel! You knew that was coming, right? And in the hallway, waiting to come in, were Banshee the Beautiful and La Luz. Angel was sprawled across the threshold, oh so casually, talk about passive-aggressive. 'Toonya was waiting patiently, but Cloud was visibly starting to lose it - I could just see/foresee her leaping over Petunnia and landing on the Angel with disastrous consequences. I acutally caught her in mid-launch, and, oh dear, was she ever chirping-mad. I walked her around for a while before finally releasing her onto the dining room table top. (His fun spoiled, Angel departed the doorway, and traffic proceeded normally.)

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

I love Cloud's chirps even though I've never heard them. Poor little handful of softness! Her cross to bear is that handful of mischief yclept Angel.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home