Saturday, August 30, 2008

Today

After protesting I spent a few hours with a friends and his cats - after the way sad loss of Tuffy, Michael generously took in another cat in need of a home... Now called Churchie, he is a gorgeous Himalayan with a sqwooshed-in nose, cobweb colored fur except where it's milk chocolaty brown (biggest paws I've ever seen) and strange eyes - somehow dark blue and silvery at the same time. Churchie has not exactly been welcomed by his prospective sibs - Ichy and Tony. And Churchie has not exactly been tactful in his role of nubie. So my role today was to hold somebody while everybody was admonished to Be good, be sweet! I held everybody at one time or other - for quite a time, each. And so I came home with a bit of tripidation, wondering what these guys would think - or sniff. So far, so good... (Any advice for Michael?)

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Lots of Feliway. Available online from Dr. Foster's. Also, if possible, keep new cat separated for a while with occasional supervised face time. Obviously, this doesn't always work. I refer you to my delightful experiences with Gustav.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home