Friday, October 03, 2008

Some Angel Blogging

2 Nights Ago
Woke up sneezing, etc., noticed the Angel on the pillow next to me, gave him a way gentle not-to-wake-him-up pet, and got up to take some allergy medz... When I went back to bed Angel had not moved - I snuggled in under the blankies, and down came a long long Angel paw, pinning my arm - quite firmly - to the bed. And it stayed there, a long long time. No more getting up for you, human. So there.
Last Night
It was colder. When the human woke up this morning, there was Angel, not on the pillow but up tight against his human, sharing the blankies....

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

You're allergic to them too?? Oh, my! Ours have been extra rude and pushy about wanting pillows, blankies, and bed space lately. Winter must be on its way. We're getting used to wearing a "cat hat" to bed (Madu likes to sleep on a pillow above one's head, so we have a two-pillow bedtime arrangement with bent knees).

3:07 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Not well stated, I admit: the truth is I'm alergic to just about everything ELSE - especially dust, mold, grass and leaves. Um, yeah. Ubiquitous. And me not a great housekeeper. But it wasn't the Angel making me sneeze - it just made me laugh that he emphatically thought I should stay put...

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home