Monday, December 15, 2008

By Comparison, A Tiny Little Oh, Dear

Our rechargeable camera batteries seem to be all but gone - I've been suspecting it for some time... Which means that cute pics of Angel, Buddy, Cyrrie and AreToo enjoying their new Jen-given "kitten" bed are stuck in the camera for the moment. Last night I was ready to give it (the bed) back. Late last night, Angel and Buddie amazed me by swapping it back and forth all night long. This morning Cyrrie was snoozing away in it as I left for work. And tonight AreToo managed to squish himself inside - he's there even as I type... (And the bedz I bought for them? Totally untouched!)

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

I didz warn yu. They NEVER want the expensive stuff you buy for them. They only want the things some other cat has, or your precious homework, or important letters or receipts (that they proceed to chew into a spit-marked pulp). Bandicoot sends his fondest regards to all the denizens at Casa de Lizzy. Hope you're all OK in this terrible weather.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Hokule'a Kealoha said...

mine prefere a packing or copy paper box lid to a soft comfy bed... who knows why...

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home