Friday, February 27, 2009

ThePoliticalCat

This is just for you! Thanks for asking! It's been a rough week, and far from over... Tuesday I finally got my car fixed, but it made for a way long day. On Wednesday I got clobbered at work - 24 hrs in which to put together all sorts of budget info. Which I/we did. And then today at the budget meeting, no one even looked at it. I am slowly but totally going mad... But last night was FF night, and they lived up to their half of the bargain by making me lol, many times over. And this am they did it all over again, and I took some pics. Which hopefully I'll post this weekend, even though I'm having to work 6 days this week. In the meantime: Do what you need to do to get ready for March 9th! You've got cats and "kittens" pulling for you, to get better fast and get back home to your lovies!! Pls, keep us posted....

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, Lizzy! You are such a sweetie! Just like the little furballs. Bandicoot is sick again, bad cold, infected eyes. How to doctor him and get ready for surgery? The others sense that something is up, and have all been extra loving and good and sweet. I will miss your babies and mine. Pls to kiss all the little noses for me, tx.

I wish you didn't have to work so hard! But there you go, teh children make up for that, sweet things that they are.

7:53 PM  
Blogger MG Library Staff said...

Oh, my dear! I am so upset/concerned for you, and now for the Bandicoot! Please give him an extra pet/kiss for me... If this doesn't look like it comes from "Lizzy" there seems to be a conflict with other Google accounts - o! and I had a really great whatchamee today but now I can't remember it (drat). I promise tomorrow to post Cloud drooling - she does it in the most attractive way possible, of course.... (itabu???)

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home