Thursday, March 12, 2009

Forgiveness Blogging

I
Yesterday I had arranged to take Banshee in for her asthma shot - if I could catch her... That morning as I chatted with the grandhuman, I casually mentioned the plan, and immediately the Bansh slid in slow motion down off the dining room table, down the hallway and up the attic stairway. Damn! However, many hours were still to elapse before we hit our assigned window of opportunity, 3:00 - 5:00 pm. And when the clocks struck 3:00 (or 3:00ish) Banshee was back, smuggly unsuspecting, and I was able to scoop her up and with only a little difficulty package her for the hated trip to... the vetz! Once there she had to endure the company of 3 large and larger, rambunctious, noisy dogs - and, perhaps worse, one totally laid back cat (lives there). But we were done in record time, and "home again, home again" as I say to re-assure them (doesn't work). For the rest of the day Banshee slithered in another direction whenever I came into the room, but I seem to be back in her good graces today.
II
There are times when the Cloudling just doesn't want to be picked up. And if you persist, she makes her displeasure exceedingly clear (bad language, chirping, etc.). However, there were 2 squirrels and many birds, and she was missing them by not being in the garden window at the right time. Her human clutched her (gingerly) and transported her to the back of the house where she became instantly mesmerized... (And I assume forgave me completely, although you never really know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home