Monday, April 06, 2009

Wet Paws (Or Why We Keep A Water Bowl In The Bathtub)

I had Angel on my lap this morning, ungunking his gorgeous eyes, when I noticed that his front paws were damp, way damp, in fact. Oh, Angel, I sighed, just can't stay out of the water bowls, can you. A little while later I was at the sink in the bathroom when Angel rocketed in, smashed his way past the shower curtin, landed in the bathtub and caused a huge plasticky clatter, followed by a trickling sound... Angel rocketed back out but stopped in the hallway to wash his now wet back feet. He gave me a look like, What?

4 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, Angel! Words fail me. He probably wanted to be all matching and stuff.

I need to post your recipes! But the PT just left and my knee is one big throb of pain. Perhaps later.

Today: ocycle - what a person says when falling off?

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh, poor dear! AND, why didn't your comment appear in my email?? AND recipes can wait! Please take care, take your pain meds such as they are, and do the exercises as best you can... We iz seriously worryin' 'bout yu! 922 cats and "kittens" are trying to mind meld w/ your sweeties to zap you good, now!!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

I feel zapped. Surrounded by Angelic and Robotic love. In fact, I think I'll put Battlestar Galactica on my Netflix list.

Lizzy, I can just see the three of us, you, me, and Sandy, having Movie 'n Kitteh night with popcorn and Battlestar Galactica. What dear friends you both are! Thank you, and of course, Thank Kittehs, for all that zapping. Love to teh furries, tpc

Today: belin? Vas ist das, belin?

1:24 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

What a loverly idea... I confess I have never seen the 2nd ed of BG, although I remembering actually loving how awful it was back in the day. I don't think I've seen any regular television since Babylon 5 went off the air and Xena turned yucky. Although I've been toying with the idea of getting basic cable. At least I didn't watch the game Monday night, and so IT IS NOT MY FAULT that MI State lost...!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home