Monday, June 29, 2009

Wow, I Wuz Tired!

But we're back!
I
Sunday morning I tried to take Cloud's picture again - she was in that window over the bookcase with all the back-lighting. However, a ray of sunlight was reflecting off the camera lens, and Cloud just had to chase after it. I enjoyed her antics, while simultaneously being sad about not being able to share....
II
I'm giving them all "the talk" - the no-name-nubie still at the grandhuman's, and the soon to be integrated club at 922. I am looking forward to Thursday evening with great curiosity and abject terror. (Haven't done this in a while / getting kind of old...)
III
Cheated, sort of: I moved FF back a night - instead of Sunday and Wednesday, we're doing Monday and Thursday - so we'll all associate the moving in of the new junior girl with that best of all possible things, FancyFeasting!

5 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Poor little hoomin! So clever to FF them Thursday! Hope you have a long weekend to enjoy teh antics.

10:58 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Had to come back cos I noticed - teh next captcha is outdere! Srsly! LOL!

10:59 PM  
Blogger MG Library Staff said...

Yaz, I haz 3 whole dayz... And will post!!

11:16 PM  
Blogger MG Library Staff said...

Outdere is totally cool! (Wiroinks?)

11:17 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Looking forward to a lovely 4th with lots of (922!~) kitteh. I'll keep mine in that day so they don't get scared by the noise.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home