Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wow, Late Again

It's been several very hard / tiring / stressful days, if that's any excuse... On the plus side, as I got up way early to go to work today, I got to see Nubia in the hallway in pursuit of some (presumably existent) bug (I can't see dirt, if you know what I mean). AreToo and Angel came to kibbutz - which was my Irish grandfather's term for over-the-shouldering someone's card game... (There maybe alternate spellings.) In any case: Nubia was going to town on some tiny bug, when suddenly she realized there was bigger and better prey to be had: Angel! She chased him down, while AreToo went after the original bug...

3 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Poor Lizzy. Well, I didn't win the lottery this week. Poor all of us, literally. Kisses to all teh little ones, even Naughty Nubia.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Hey, TPC - Kisses to yours, too. Sometimes it seems that's all there is...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Hi, TPC & Lizzy!

It cracks me up the ANGEL is now on the receiving end of Nubia's deviltry.

Now he gets to see what it feels like!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home