Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Back To Blogging?

I haven't done much lately, but I hope today is the start of more regular posting:
So, 2 things today:
Mystery Blogging
Early this morning I took the bird seed out to the platform feeder that I've been keeping on the driveway way at the back. As usual, a few birdies noticed me - or, at least, noticed the food - and began to spread the word. After a few minutes back inside I looked out the window, and was surprised to see... no one. Nothing. And then I noticed a squirrel perched like a little statue on the peak of my garage roof. Hmm. And Hmm, again, I thought. Checking a few minutes later, the squirrel was facing the grass and trees and bushes, as if watching something that was intimidating her/him as well as the birds. Eventually I had to go back outside and look around. I saw nothin', nada... But maybe something saw me, because a little later the birds and squirrels (plural) were feasting on bird seed mix and sunflower seeds. Hmm....
Nubia Blogging
Just about the time I think she's mellowing out and fitting in, she goes on a rampage. This morning I don't even know who set her off, but she was like a little furry pool ball, careening into other furries, and generally creating chaos. I don't know who all she careened into, but the growls, hisses and general bad language were multiple. Eventually she knocked over a lamp, and Mom was mad. So mad that Nubia actually noticed. I chased her into the bedroom only to see her cute little butt disappear under the bed. And she stayed disappeared for many minutes...

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Yay, Lizzy's back! Of course, now I'm off. Just for a couple of days, though.

I always make time to visit this little oasis, even if I don't always comment. Love to all teh furries - except Ms. Nubia, who is getting way pestiferous. (Well, I'm not going to admit to sending her a sneaky love-lump, in public, anyway.)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Come back soon - 'cuz we misses yu!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home