Friday, November 20, 2009

We're Back (Really)

So, all this week I've been sick and unable to sleep due to sore throat, coughing, body aches, etc. A couple of nights ago I almost drifted off, when the Angel decided he was bored. He got down off the bed and dug through the waste paper basket for a bit of crunchy, crackly celophane that had previously wrapped a throat lozenge. Crunch, as he playfully squashes his new toy. Crackle, as he carries it around in his sweet little mouf. Not! But the poor human was too sick to get up and fight with him, and besides, there were lots more where that came from, and we both knew it...

4 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, Angel! What a dreadful child. Well, he is awfully cute, too. So I kiss his nose. (waves) Hi, Lizzy! I R OK, just on teh other side of teh world.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

I'm so sorry you've been out of commission! I wondered all kinds of dire thoughts!

That Angel is a little devil, to annoy the sick human with the sounds of crackling cellophane!

The stress you've been under lately probably hit your immune system. I hope you can rest and not overdo it during the Thanksgiving holidays.

I'm glad to know TPC is checking in even though she's off globe trotting. I've been worried about you two. It's nerve wracking when two regular bloggers drop out of sight for awhile.

I hope you'll both be able to find lots of things to be thankful for during this Thanksgiving season.

2:49 PM  
Blogger MG Library Staff said...

Sandy! I can't quite tell from your comment whether or not you got my email... Yes? No?? Lizzy not Marygrove

5:59 PM  
Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Lizzy - Is that the Facebook email?

If you want to write an email to me, you can use sroggero24@yahoo.com. That'll get to me - I check it every few days.

Please drop me a line and I'll respond that way.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home