Friday, December 04, 2009

Beauty Blogging

Well, being sick and still working has taken its toll, but here's a bit of last night which was lovely. Last night - really early this morning - the human woke up in advance of the alarm and dithered about what to do: Get up and do some useful things? Or wait for the alarm in the hope of storing up some rest/energy/etc. As I dithered, the moon (or the earth?) moved, and suddenly beautiful silver moonlight beamed in through the blinds of the window by the bed! The bed was frosted with bars of silver light, and the human, Petunnia and Buddy cuddled together to enjoy it. (Well, sort of: Human cuddled with each, if you know what I mean.) But the moonlight was magical, astonishing, lovely... Better than chocolate or even jewelry, actually. And as I type this, the moon is on the other side of the house, shining through the computer room window, not full anymore, but amazing in loveliness...

4 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Are you all better, dear? Finally back, still jetlagged, but so anxious about you and the little ones! Will check back tomorrow.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Yay! You're home! I bet your babes are ecstatic - I admit, I kept thinking off how those poor gatos were doing without their human... (I'm not yet good, but since I am better I can't complain. Much.) Ggoing to do a special post just for you... :) (Mancopt?)

11:05 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

They were so happy! So, so happy@! Usually they run away from us, but our lovely neighbour has been feeding them Bach flower essences, and they were so glad to see us! Even Mr. CrankyPants, aka Madu!

Anywho. We're home and sick. And hiccupy. But we have meds, so we'll be better right soon. (I think I got your sinus infection, Lizzy, just from visiting your blog!) Regastra

3:16 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I'm so sorry you're sick - the sinus infection thing is bad news - today is the last day of my 3 weeks of antibiotics, and I still have some symptoms... I hope you're at least getting lots of love out of this - I actually think they secretly like it when I'm sick (not that I got to take any time off, of course). (Bach flowers?) (Robanta?)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home