Sunday, June 20, 2010

PoliticalCat:

I can't even find the comment that I want to answer! But even though it's been a while, I want you to know that your story about that poor little feral - you and your neighbor feeding him (her?), trying to save him when he was sick, and finally bringing him back home to be buried in between the people who cared for him - such kindness! And in such a world! And for someone so small most would overlook him completely. Just know I carry that around in my heart and mind as a spark of light in a generally dark time, although I don't mean dark personally... Love to La Casa, L

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am a shopaholic,especially like buy shoes,i like the air max very much,max 97 this net Provide all kinds of air max shoes ,i suggest all shopaholic who like nike shoes to go this net.

9:43 PM  
Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, Lizzy! Things has been so tuff! Thanks so much for the kind words for little Domino. We visit his grave as often as we can bear to. Neighbour put a small black ceramic cat on it to mark the spot. The kittehz have been depressed.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home