Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Petting Deficit?

Usually - although it's a bit like juggling - I can pet at least 3 cats/"kittens" at once. This am, however, I was holding Cloud when Angel came in looking jealous. Now, holding Cloud is a complicated maneuver: one arm supports her, but - distrustful little thing that she is - the other is her monkey bar - she clings with all 4 limbs and her quite prehensile tail, totally trapping me until she decides it's time to let go. Sorry, Angel, I say - I'll pet you at the first available opportunity. After staring in horrified disbelief for a few moments, Angel departs, disgusted. A little while later, Cloud, sated for the time being with the sweet talk and the kisses, releases me, and I go into the bedroom to get dressed. As I sit on the side of the bed, Angel comes racing in - up he jumps and flops immediately, so that half of him is hanging precariously off the edge. He just looks at me: un-petted, he has obviously lost the will to live. So pathetic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is Victoria, Editor for infectionwatch.info which is an informational site for different infections and infectious diseases. We have emailed you because we have interest in collaborating with you and your blog to help us spread the information. I look forward to an email regarding the matter, Thanks!

infectionwatch.info
infectionwatch@gmail.com

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home