Tuesday, February 27, 2007

After All These Years

I'd still like to understand them better: Yesterday, a very long day away, ended very ordinarily - hugs and kisses, crunchies and toothtreats, sweet-talk, etc. Then this morning we have an outbreak of neediness! Petunnia is all over me. And tonight it's Banshee - extremely demonstrative - then Lucy... It's sort of gratifying, but I hate to think they were feeling traumatized yesterday! (The "kittens" - all 4 of them - are all so self-assured/demanding anyway, that I don't think they notice too much.) (Only Buddy seems really centered, but he'll probably be next...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Hokule'a Kealoha said...

Our Two (I almost said Are Too) have gotten like this then today it was dump the crunchy bowl and scatter water all over the place. I think they are just needy with spring comming on...

I cant believe the baby kitties are nearly a year old! It wasnt so long ago they were snuglling in lace cutain hammocks!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Auntie Hokie - On behalf of the guys I say thank you for all these years of sweet, cool comments! (I can't believe it has actually been years, but I just reread the archives, and you've been with us from way back!) I can't believe they're so big either - I just wrote "Little AreToo" and I can hardly pick him up! And he's not at all full grown yet! And he used to be - literally - physically - a handfull!! Give love to MaKoa and KaNani!!!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home