Monday, December 24, 2007

Yesterday Blogging

Yesterday I decided to let them play in the attic, cold though it was. They were up and down all day, with the door only lightly closed so that they could pop it open from either direction. I had a towel across the bottom to keep the draft down, which I rearranged every time I heard the door open. When I needed to run an errand, I did a quick count, then rattled the door handle and called - and down came Buddy, so that was alright. I closed the door firmly. I was gone for about 35 min, and it was at least 10 more before it happened: Boom! Boom! Boom! A knocking coming from the other side of the attic door. Under any other circumstances it would have been terrifying. However, I opened the door to AreToo, scooped him up for an apologetic cuddle, and told him what a great little knocker in the cause of freedom he was...

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Blessings on all their furry little noses, and warmest wishes of the season to you, Lizzy, for a lovely little spot of peace and joy in a hard world! May I link you from my blog? I'll understand if you say no. Most of my visitors are on the political, not the cat, end of the spectrum.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Blessings on you and yours! I hope you had a totally lovely Christmas. And it would be SUCH an honor to be linked to on your blog...

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home