Monday, July 28, 2008

Cyrrie

Oh, I love that little guy so much! What brings this on? It was yesterday morning, and I was in the bathroom doing make-up and so forth, when Cloud arrived to drink the new water/good water out of the bathtub... I had actually been stalking her all am, knowing that she needed a face wash, which I also know she hates.... so as she exited the bathtub I scooped her up, sat on the toilet lid, and cleaned her eyes while she, literally, screamed. I mean. As if. Chrping would have been welcome, but she was carrying on like murder was being committed. And then what happened? Cyrrie literally came galloping into the bathroom - his eyes were HUGE - and he planted his paws on my knees to say you'd better not be hurting my sister! Cloud, I am sorry to say, was not grateful. (She actually hissed at him.) I walked her around until it was safe to let her go, and then went looking for Cyrrie, to tell him how much I love his sweet little loyal self..... Oh, he is a chivalrous little person!

2 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Is this the promised chirping-mad Cloud story?

The Coot is the only one who doesn't complain no matter what I do to him. The others all act like they're being vivisected &mdash even if it's just a cursory inspection for missing fur or scratches.

Cyrrie's next, for our Caturday guest, you know. I'll be sure to include this sweet story. What a darling boy.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh, my little Cyrrie is so totally my hero - you had to see him to know how sincerely he was upset... And now I am excitedly lookingforward to Caturday! (Would have looked forward no matter who you were hightlighting...)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home