Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lucy!

Lucy is a lunatic - have I made that clear? If you say, Hi, Lucy, she keels over and writhes ecstatically... I frequently tell her, Don't fall off the bed (and scooch her toward the middle). Today she was on the dining room table when I arrived with the laptop. I gave her a pet and then looked at BuzzFlash - and Lucy proceeded to fall off the table! Well, actually, she saved herself with one paw, which worries me about her little shoulder joint. I cuddled her for a way long time - she purred insanely - but I am still in shock. Lucy! Never do that again!

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Wigglewort, you called her. Lucy, Lucy, Luz! Well, you did say you named her for Lucille Ball, she's obviously just trying to live up to her name. Poor Lucy, do be careful, dear.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home